Pages

Friday, August 07, 2009

Summer in Pictures

So far, this summer has been great. I thought I would share some pictures of highlights.














The family getting ready to play "Golf" in the pasture. Note the khaki short uniforms.















Terri & Jason @ the Rodeo. Yee Haw














Jason & Uncle Ed at my dad's 70th birthday.


















A nice hat on my (future)father-in-law. Also at the rodeo (these pictures aren't in order)
















Waaaaahhhh, HOT















Poor bull


















I love ferries; don't you?















That is Duran Duran! Honest!



















Wine tasting in eastern Wa.


















My work life includes a lot of airplanes


















Logo'd buildings are fun!


















wow.. that's headline!
















A photo bomb from Max on the 4th of July.


















Banking security is never far behind me.

No comments: