Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Boring Meeting

I kind of hate how my work life has turned into one big meeting after another. Today it was four 1.5 hour long meetings and then some a-hole dropped a 30 minute meeting into my lunch "hour".


Right now I'm at the start of the final 90 minute extravaganza of the day. I'm not really "into" it but when they start doing anything remotely relevant I'll hang up and pay attention.


Last night I purchased two swimsuits for Greece. Both are black and are of modest cut. I'm liking my new smaller body, but it isn't fantastic. Mostly my problem is in the belly area (which is nicely mitigated by the suits) and the upper leg area. I think I just have to deal with the sag (HOT!).

I also picked up a backpack that I think will work. I'm going to try and do the three weeks in one carry-on bag. Try. We'll see.

Ok- meeting content just got relevant. Bye

No comments: