Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Donde' esta tp gal?

I know I have been missing in action for ages. It's not like I don't have anything to say, I do. I've got a "fun" story about the wonderful efficiencies at the Social Security Administration, but I want to talk to my attorney so I can post the whole story.

I've also got an exciting story about laundry, and one about belly button lint (kidding on both fronts!)

There's lots going on in tp-land and I think you can all safely blame my lack of posting on J! He's terrible - he calls every night, he's attentive, interesting and totally fun to be around. You can see where that's a HUGE problem. It's almost as if I'd rather be spending time with him than alone in front of my computer.... almost.

Tonight we're getting together with the fun cousins for an evening of cards and Big Brother. I'm assured the show will be exciting because it's DOUBLE ELIMINATION night! I am so excited. I can hardly breathe. (Of course, my enthusiasm could be a bit on the false side considering I don't actually watch Big Brother so I don't give a rats ass about the people in the house.) I am however, willing to go with the flow. These are fun people and apparently Thursday night tv is a tradition, and I like that they want me to participate. I'm told that when Survivor returns I'll be just as into it as they are. I do agree that watching a show like Survivor will be more enjoyable if I'm watching from the beginning.

On the work front... ick. I keep trying to figure out how to not have to work and yet still collect my paycheck. So far it isn't coming to me. J seems unwilling to take on another full time job just so I can sleep in and hang out at the pool (I have no pool, so don't even think about coming to visit.) He's actually quite selfish like that. Frankly, I think he's too good for me! (wait... freudian slip, maybe I'm too good... nope, I like it better the first way.)

Ok. I have to go to work now. Boo. Today feels like Friday though, so that's good. Tomorrow will be a half day because I'm going to leave early and have my toes done. Spa Friday!

No comments: