Pages

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Noooooooooooooooooooooo

An email popped into my work mailbox today:

Wanted to bring a spelling error to your attention. In document Sxxxx Standard on page 9, please note the mistake in bold:

Employee Private Information – Information about an employee that is not available for view on the public version of xxxxxx.net directory, sometimes known as non-pubic employee information.

OH HOLY GOD…. That document has been published for over a year.

At least I'm not alone... the search on our intranet for "pubic" yielded 19 responses.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every office needs some exposure to pubic documents. Its perfectly natural. Embrace it!

AmyB said...

At least that was published AFTER I left.... I take no responsiblity for that.

Anonymous said...

OMG. Crack me up. Typical uMaW antics.