Pages

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Blah...

Today was one of those days at work where I would sit down to do something and the phone would ring with an 'emergency' and when I was three quarters of the way to being done with solving the issue, an e-mail would come with another issue. My phone rang all day and while I helped a lot of folks I didn't get to the thing I wanted to do.

I think maybe I'm going to have to do the writing portion of my job away from my phone - and off line. I can't continue to not get stuff done just because there's more important things to do.

Lord help me if I'm going to have to go back to logging hours on the weekends. YUCK. With the Messy Martha situation, there's really no time to do that and keep the laundry done.


BLOGGING ABOUT WORK IS DULL! Sorry.

No comments: