Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2008

One can't expect to be happy all the time....

I know it's unrealistic to think that I'll be blissfully happy all the time, but three days of turmoil have taken it out on me. I'm pooped and emotionally spent. I hoped that time at the gym today would shake the blues out of me.... but mostly I felt (and feel) out of sorts. I didn't pack socks and instead of workout shorts I had my black capri pj's. Nobody but me (and now you) know they are pj's so I worked out anyway. I didn't get the same joy from watching all the man candy today... maybe my mo-jo will be back tomorrow.

It is supposed to be a glorious day so I hope that I'm able to enjoy it. I have a dr. appointment at 10 am and arranged to work from home the rest of the day. I plan to finally get my wireless set up so that I don't have to do the remote-mail thing. It would be nice to be able to vpn in.

Since my house husband solicitations are not going as planned I may need to call in some help to get the router set up. It's crazy that I'm in a technology field and yet I can't seem to figure it out. The instructions are basically useless or I'm just pain stupid. (Hopefully it's the former.)

Mom asked me today how the online dating thing was going. HOLY HELL WOMAN! I haven't had time to do laundry let alone find a decent dude to let me boss him around. My minor flirtation from the last week was really nothing. All attempts to open the door have been met with extreme professional courtesy.

The funeral home guy called to day to apologize for charging me an extra $3.00 and said they could cut a check for me that I could pick up when I gather "the" ashes. I commended him on his integrity, but told him to keep the $3.00.

So, again to plug the Whatcom Cremation Society, they can't add, but they're honest!

No comments: