Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I didn't do it... don't judge me

The next time you're at my house and you see a stack of US Weekly, please note that I did NOT subscribe to this terrible magazine. It arrived today addressed to... yes Messy Martha.

This quality issue is all about "How I got my body back!" You would think that someone on a journey of weight loss and fitness would be excited to read how Christina Agulara dropped 40 pounds in 4 months. Well - unless you've got two hours a day to work out and someone dolling out the food you may be screwed.

Another quality article in the US Hot Bodies feature is Pamela Anderson explaining "How I Stay Hot." Her tricks - being vegetarian and chasing her children. That and a ton of cocaine....

US weekly will be darkening my mailbox for a year - I'll get to see candids of celebs getting gas, hiding their kids from the paparazzi, and on fabulous vacations that I might only dream of. Wow.

No comments: