Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2008

I give up!

I have been within seven pounds of the 100 pound weight loss for almost a month! "They" say stalls are normal, and that your body needs time to adjust - but WTF!?

I'm going to try not to fret about it for the holiday weekend (while still sticking to the food and water plan) but come Tuesday, I'm going to start logging my food and water intake. Maybe I'm snacking a whole lot more than I think I am.

I'm going to miss Mike a LOT at work, but if he's not there to supply the m&m's maybe my consumption will drop to zero. I thought that would happen when Beefcake left us last month, but not so.

In reality, no one but me is in charge of the snack reduction program. And honestly, I think the weight stability has more to do with my failure to get in the required 60-90 oz of water a day. It's challenging to work that in when you're snacking. (see how it's all connected.) I'm supposed to wait for 30 minutes after eating to begin drinking again, but what happens is that I eat, get busy, find myself hungry and eat something - but no water. Maybe I need timed eating periods... 6am, 9:30, noon, 3, 6, and 9. and that's it. Discipline is a bitch!

The scale is not my friend these days so I haven't stepped on since Tuesday. Even the online support group people are starting to piss me off with all their posts of how great they are doing. (Kidding, I'm thrilled for me and them.) This is only temporary and thank you Santa Claus, I'm not in a gain situation!

I'll muster the energy for some outdoor photo's this weekend at the parents house and will share them. (In pj's now, so no dice - and in my old pj's that are HUGE so seriously, no dice.)

I'm hopeful that a weekend of outdoor activities, like raking and mowing will shake my metabolism back into gear.

And - done. Enough whine.

No comments: