Pages

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

*blush*

I found a forum on my online support group specifically on the topic of "adult relations" before and after WLS. Who knew there were other people going through the same things I am?

These ups and downs are going to be a part of the new world of tp gal, and I’m pretty sure they won't all be so strange. Those of you who have been married since the dawn of time are secretly hoping I'll chronicle every juicy step. We'll see… so far, I haven't been able to hold anything back so you just may be in luck.

Seriously, I'm ok with how the whole date / no follow-up date thing worked out, but I posted a comment on the message board for the "AR" section just to get it out of my system and holy hell - I am being propositioned six ways from Sunday. Thus far, the distance award goes to "BigJoe" who is willing to drive over from Clarkston, Wa for some bedroom aerobics, and then there's WillBrem67 who offered to take me to "lets just say "adult parties". (oh my!)

Ok people… I'm open to the whole sex thing and am looking forward to a rewarding encounter or 50 in that area (ideally with the same dude who will worship me for the fabulous being that I am) but I'm not THAT open. Driving across the state at $5.00 / gallon for gas or the Ferry Bootie Call to get it on with WillBrems scary neighbors might be about a quarter mile (or ten) out of my comfort zone.

My life is changing, but I'm still going to be a tad conservative. Call me a prude, but the group sex thing… not so much.

2 comments:

Kim H. said...

Uh...wow... I'd have to say that I'm right there with you. I'm married, but I still couldn't EVER see myself being THAT open to group parties... EWW!

PNB Dave said...

I'm single, straight and male, so stereotyping would lead one to believe that the idea of "adult parties" (or, as we used to call 'em in the good old days, "orgies") would be very appealing to me.

But it's not. Not at all.