Pages

Monday, June 09, 2008

Zzzzzz

I'm in a two hour meeting with my senior managers boss. I have a six minute presentation to give, but I'm 18th on the agenda so here I sit trying to entertain myself.

The good news is that as others give their presentations I can tweak mine to avoid landmines. And...I'm dynamic so they'll love me even though I'm (seriously) talking about policy.

The lady that is talking now is trying to put me in a coma. Naa naa naa naa na nnaaa na. Zzzzzzzz

The six person panel is mostly checked out. Not as checked out as me, but its not good.

Maybe I'll do mine in prose. Why rhymes with policy?

Falicy, malice-y, oh-I-see,

Maybe prose is a bad idea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually, I think you are confusing "prose" with verse. A whole presentation in the form of a poem would be quite a feat, but you're probably safer delivering it in prose. ;)