Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Silly Work Thing

I had to complete a little questionnaire so the College Interns can "get to know their managers" here are my answers

Alma Mater: WSU – Go Cougs!
Childhood Ambition: To be Laura Ingalls Wilder – that wagon train appealed to me.
Fondest Memory: Arriving at the Spanish Steps in Rome! Amazing!!!!
Favorite Quote: “Life is Good”
What do I do to Relax: Hanging out with good friends
Wildest Dream: A three week sailboat trip in Greece.
Proudest Moment: Graduating from college
Biggest challenge: Remembering that the first thing that pops into my head isn’t always the best thing to say.
Favorite Superpower: Hmmm... flying, super strength, mind reading or looking good in that silly spandex suit? Can’t decide.
Perfect day: Saturday! Wake up to no alarm, breakfast with friends, shopping, museums, dinner, wine, and good conversation until you can’t stay awake any more.
First job: Donut Fryer at a bakery – 4am shift
Indulgence: Driving to the park n’ ride… I *could* walk it, but don’t.
Last purchase: Jewelry… a sparkly ring
I’m saving up to buy: 3 weeks on a sailboat in Greece – (October)
Favorite movie: The last scene in The Shawshank Redemption makes me cry every time…
Favorite Book:
Brunelleschi's Dome: How a Renaissance Genius Reinvented Architecture by Ross King. An amazing story of how one of the world’s most amazing buildings was erected in a time when they had to invent every tool they needed. So great! If he could do that… we can do ANYTHING we set our mind to.
Inspiration: I am inspired by people who constantly try.
My life: … is always changing for the better and I’m totally happy!

1 comment:

PNB Dave said...

It's a Park-and-Ride. You're SUPPOSED to drive to it. Otherwise it would be a Walk-and-Ride.

Duh.