Pages

Monday, June 09, 2008

More Monday

A few more things for today

1) Great workout at the gym! Weights and then 30 minutes on the incline thing and then another 30 on the elliptical. Woot I will be tiny but mighty soon.

2) Some days I really hate coming home to an empty house. Tonight would have been fun for snuggling up on the couch with a fire. I mean, it is a cold, blustery JUNE evening.

3) Why is it that the Match.com guys I like don't respond, but the ones that reach out to me are totally, incomprehensibly not my speed? I promise, I'm not making contact with only the beautiful men...some beautiful men, but I'm going by profiles. CountryBob... seriously - not my type. 1) smoker... eew 2) face tattoo 3) MONSTER TRUCKS. Is there ANYTHING about me that says MONSTER TRUCK? Oh lord, please tell me if there is.

4) Why is it that all of a sudden I'm so impatient about this dating thing? (it's not the sex) I'm so ready to skip pass all the bullshit and really BE with someone. I feel like I've said that before... will have to check that. It's not a baby thing either, because I'm not entirely sure where I stand on that issue. I love me some babies... but not sure that I want to be doing diapers at 45...or 50. Yes, I'm only 39 and who knows what the next year will bring. (Maybe a nice man with a job he likes who has some kids. Oh, and he should be "good on the couch" I've waited a long time, I deserve some quality couch time.) Frankly, I don't think an epic love is too much to hope for.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

re #2

OH . . . MY . . . GOD!!!

HELLO!!! RIGHT DOWN HERE . . . CAT.

PNB Dave said...

Hey! There's nothing wrong with face tattoos!

Anonymous said...

It's the sex.