Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

NOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Well this might go down as the worst pre-first date move EVER.

I accidentally uploaded Redmond's email address into the 40th Birthday e-vite.  So, here's ME inviting HIM to a party with ALL my friends and we haven't even had the coffee date yet - or TALKED ON THE PHONE.    I can tell that he read it already (last night between the 10pm send and midnight) so I sent an email today when I figured it out that basically said:


TO: Redmond
From: tpgal
RE:  Oh holy crap!

I'm seeing that I added your name to the invitation list for my birthday party.  You are more than welcome to come, but I do need to acknowledge that it MIGHT be a bit early in the evolution of our friendship to invite you to a party with ALL my friends considering we haven't met face to face yet. I hope I didn't scare the crap out of you!  *embarrassed*

I hope your week is going well and that the move this weekend is easy.

Talk with you later,

T

-------

OH MY DIO!!!!!!

 " I know, for a first date let's take a weekend and go visit my parents and a priest, because I'm CONFIDENT based on our emails that YOU'RE THE ONE.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!  Your new wife, PSYCHO!"


2 comments:

Kim H. said...

OMG! I'm cracking up because I completely know how you feel!! I must have done that once or twice in my dating days... and you never feel less like an idiot. Just wait and see what happens - if he catches the humor in it - maybe he's a keeper?

PNB Dave said...

Isn't it great how the Internet has given us all these new ways to embarrass ourselves that our parents never even imagined?