Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2008

My new boyfriend Gym

He's great, always there waiting for me. He's a little judgmental when I stand him up, but we generally work it out after a few moments of being back together.

I think he's seeing other people - men AND women, but I'm strangely ok with that.

Today, I got dressed up to go for a visit. A hot pink sports bra, with a little criss-cross t-shirt and a running skirt. He clearly appreciated my effort because within 20 minutes of my arrival I was hot and sweaty. We spent about an hour together and burned over 550 calories.

I was so spent when we were done that I had to drink two bottles of water. My legs were like jello - that's a good sign when you're with Gym.

I love that he's ready for whatever I have to give, and would prefer to spend time with me than say... watch tv. (although.. he has a lot of tv's all on different channels. That makes me a little crazy, but he doesn't mind if I listen to my own music while we visit.)

I did cheat on him a little today. When I left him, I didn't go straight home. I went to the track by the middle school and enjoyed four laps in the sun. The thing about Gym... he's an indoor guy. I hope he doesn't hate me for going out for a different kind of action.

1 comment:

PNB Dave said...

Don't think for a moment your innuendo is going over my head. Nope, I'm TOTALLY picking it up.