Pages

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

No love connection

The Architect told me today that he's not overly interested in a follow up date.

I genuinely appreciate the honesty and am still in a positive space about the experience.

Onward and upward!

We did text back and forth a lot today and I do find it disappointing that he's not interested when we clearly can communicate. I sort of understand where he's coming from (and can't really explain it without a very LONG post that I don't want to write) but I don't have to like it.

I don't know the rules (nee... games?) associated with dating and I guess I'll pick them up as I go along, but I couldn't stop myself from a final e-mail stating my opinion of the situation and that while I would respect his point of view (and go away) that I thought he was wrong.

You'll never be able to accuse me of not stating my mind.

Confession, I am a little blue about the situation, so I'm going to drag my butt to the gym to listen to loud music while I sweat it out. So gone are the days of eating myself out of feeling bad.

No comments: