Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sad News


Peter didn't do well at the hospital and we let him go this morning.


I'm so sorry I wasn't there but the vet promised me that the way they do it is easy and that the whole staff comes together to comfort the animal.


It was the right thing to do but I'm really blue. I am thankful to be here in a house full of friends and children. You can't wallow in the ugly cry with a two year old who wants to play.

My cell phone went on the shits yesterday and to make it work I had to totally reset it, so I don't have anyones numbers, which is why I'm not making outgoing calls.

4 comments:

Kim H. said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Peter... it's a hard thing to go through. At least he isn't suffering, and you've got the kids to distract you for a little while. We're all here for you if you need anything.

PNB Dave said...

Terri, I'm so sorry. =(

Anonymous said...

Oh, Terri, I'm SO sorry to hear about your cat. That's really terrible news. My thoughts are with you during this very tough time. :(

Peepers said...

Aw damn. I am just getting caught up on your blog posts and I just read about Peter. I am sooo sorry. As you know I am feeling the same pain for little simba who we lost. I don't know why but for some reason pets are on the fritz lately and are making a mass-exodus. It is such a hard thing to go through and I am so so sorry for you. =(