Pages

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Darned iPhone ( and other random thoughts)

Something is up with my phone. The touch panel is not responsive and my trick of shutting it off to reset it only worked the first five times.

My warranty is about to run out so I can't ignore it for long. I'll have to call tomorrow and see what the deal is.

Other things are as follows: Redmond is apparently trapped under heavy furniture and while I do want to hear from him, I'm putting his application for future couch kisser on the back burner. That's easy since he's not calling or emailing all I really have to do is not care.

My lunch "date" today was not a date. But it was fun... I had a glass of wine with lunch which made the afternoon buzz by.

Oh gosh....here's something terrible and funny. We have this initiative at work going on that is all about changing the organization (for the better). Project Re-Do. Today we got the preholiday pep email from our senior manager and she compared the founding of our country to Project Re-Do. I think she meant the part where we kicked the Brits to the curb, not the part where we uprooted the native inhabitants of this land we call ours. (Um, we're about to be ethnically cleansed?)

The uptight dude who sits near me didn't think it was all that funny, but then said. "Hmmm, I don't think the comparison works. The Pilgrims couldn't outsource the founding of the country to India. Bwahahaha.

I'm off this evening for a night of dancing. I asked the Architect I'd he wanted to go, but he's passing on an evening out with my gay posse. Whatever. (I didn't expect that he would go. )

Have a great weekend. I'm camping next week so posts might be few and mostly whiny about the heat.

No comments: