Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

New Topic

Issue resolved, with a very decent reply message I might add. The A - not an ass, just not good boyfriend material.

The new topic today... my weight. I know, it's not 'new' but it's a switch from the work/romance/work/romance stuff...

I'm 'holding' steady on the weight. I'm doing the 1 pound up and down fluctuation again. Last time this happened it was 2 months before I started dropping again. I hope this isn't a two or three month "stall" - maybe it's just all the summer recreational eating that has been happening.

I do need to focus on my water intake - especially since I've been getting in some great sessions at the gym. Dehydration is not a condition I want to contend with.

So, as of today...the little carbs that have been sneaking in are dead to me. I'm all about water and protein.

It's also new goal time. Now that I've hit the biggest milestone I could have ever imagined I need something new to work towards. I'll think on that and take some new photos tonight after work.

No comments: