Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

A new addition...warning: TMI

The undergarment selections from last week were mostly a bust. (no pun intended) Some were laughably bad.

Today, I made better selections and am quite happy to report that the grannie panties have some competition. I will be returning one very pretty on the hanger bra as it fit rather strangely and I don't think "strange" is what you're going for when you take off your shirt. Conceptually it was great, lacy black trim with a little blue and white cup - but the fit was bizarre.

Without too many details (or heaven help us photos) I did pick up two very fun (and by fun I mean hubba hubba) items. We'll see (me and not 99% of you) if I can pull them off...er bad choice of words, can wear them in all seriousness. So far, those red shoes are about as "sexy" as I've ever gotten. I don't intend to depart too far from my kicky preppy style, but some sass can't be a bad thing. (Can a woman at 39 years and 352 days be "kicky" and "preppy"?)

I also picked up something to replace the 12 sizes too big pj's. I suppose pj's that fall off when you stand up have their place in the world, but if everyone is busy laughing what's the point of being without pjs?

1 comment:

Kim H. said...

If anyone at 39 can pull off kicky and preppy... my money is on you!