Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Warning: Whine & Self-Pity Below

Before I get started let me just say for the record that in the scope of things, the thing I'm about to whine about is nothing. But I'm not going to let a little thing like perspective and reason hold me back. I mean, like why start now?
____________________

Less than four weeks ago J didn't exist in my world. He was nothing more than an idea of something good that might come to me if I was really lucky. Now that he's here, I'm totally into it.

He's out of town next weekend on a trip planned before I existed in his world. This is fine, it does save him from having to meet the entire tp gal posse at the 40th birthday event. You people are amazing and I love you, but to drop him into our world without proper protection might be daunting.

I had hopes that J and I might be able to spend the evening together before he left and asked for the Itinerary. Turns out... it blows. He's leaving a day before I thought he was, and my schedule that week is packed. WHINE WHINE WHINE. Plus he gets back two days later than I thought. waaa

I really do hope he has a great time. I know that this bitching is totally unwarranted and unfair considering I'm leaving him in the dust for 21 days to travel around Greece. Logic doesn't stop the whine. Never has, never will.

Oh grow up tp.... it's 6 days. 6 days in which you will be planning for and throwing a super fun event, recovering from same event and then enjoying a busy day at your place of employment. What is there to whine about?

NOTHING... GET OVER IT AND GROW UP!

No comments: