Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2008

The date recap

As first dates go, I think this one was pretty good. eB#2 and I met at the Red House at 5 last night for tapas. 5 seemed a little early, but because we were able to get a table on the patio it was lovely. We were a tad too close to the speaker and the wacky jazz was distracting at times.

J picked a great wine, a Walla Walla white, and we talked at the restaurant for three hours. We went back to my place for a second bottle of wine and J gets points for not assuming it was an invitation for sex (it wasn't) and gets bonus points for taking time out to make fun of me a little.

We talked until well after 11 - he was a gentleman and didn't make a pass. But because I'm all of 16, I did. We did a little G rated kissing - well, maybe PG. Again, you're not getting details, I am a lady.

I accidentally dished on the fact that I'm a blogger (oops) and did share about the weight loss surgery situation. He was actually pretty cool about both things.

We're going out again Thursday. A concert in the park in Sammamish. Sounds like fun!

I am UP this morning no sleeping in for me today. Since I can't sleep I'm off to the gym. (WHO IS THIS NEW GIRL?)

Have a spectacular Saturday and put on sunscreen - it's going to be a hot one.

No comments: