Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Gosh, thanks!

I have readers other than my mommy! I'm humbled that you'll spend even a moment of your day with me and thank you for your time and your comments.

I do want to clarify that I do not believe that someones political affiliation makes them a good or a bad person. I too have friends on both sides of the fence and appreciate the different perspective on issues.

I stand by my opinion that George Bush has been bad for our country. It's not a moral thing, or a condonement (it could be a word) of any other political figures action - it is just how I see the world.

J's political opinions are his own and I mentioned the republican thing mostly because it was funny that I who periodically have to give a shout out to the NSA for listening in on my phone calls with my "terrorist" friend Janie who is married to a man who was *gasp* born in Iran would be considering kissing a Bush backer. I'm sure phrases like "health care for the working poor" and "education for migrant workers" gets the NSA up in arms. (Not that my bleeding heart, care about the stupid earth, tax the shit out of everybody, blog doesn't catch their attention every now and then. Hey A-holes! )

My point.... do I have one? Sort of, I respect your opinions regardless of if they match mine or not as long as they aren't based on what the current (or any future or past) government spin happens to be at the moment.

"Mission Accomplished!"

No comments: