Pages

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Thunder

I love a good summer storm. The rain and lightening woke me up a number of times last night. I listened for a while and then would blissfully fade back to sleep.

Go Mother Nature!

Now... stop it with the rain. I've got a lunch date today and don't want flat hair.

Plus, I'm going dancing this evening and don't want to get soaked as we migrate from the boys apartment to the club. Yes, this evening I'm going out with not one, but (if everyone shows) 5 HOT men... they're all gay, but still. I'm looking forward to it.

I invited the Architect, but even though he's not a homophobe I'm 98% sure that a night out with his "non-girlfriend" and a million gay guys might not be high on his list. I tried to make it sound as fun as possible. "You can relive your high school prom (because I'm sure there were lots of gay guys at your Oklahoma prom.)"

I decided last night to go to Becky's cabin for the 4th. Just for the night, but she seemed happy that I asked if I could come. Being there is so relaxing and it's good to hang out with her boys. Cols & Brett are wonderful. I'll head to eastern Wa from there.

No comments: